Eligibility by Income
If your income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, as shown below, you may qualify for Lifeline assistance.
|Number of People In Household||Total Annual Income|
Proof of Eligibility
To qualify for income eligibility, you must provide copies of one or more of the documents listed below. If you provide documentation that does not cover a full year (such as current pay stubs), you must submit three (3) consecutive months of the same type of document within the current calendar year.
- Prior year's State, Federal, or Tribal tax return.
- Retirement/Pension benefit statement.
- Unemployment/Worker's Compensation benefit statement.
- Divorce decree or child support document.
- Social Security benefits statement.
- Current income statement from employer or paycheck stub.
- Federal or Tribal Notice Letter of Participation in Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance.
- Veteran's Administration benefits statement.